Friday Link Pack
Friday Link Pack is a weekly pack of links to articles, videos and resources I found over the week. Today, it begins with a video by Richard Clarkson, who wants to sell you a weather storm for your bedroom for more than three thousand sterling pounds.
- A Facebook drone to spread Internet to remote regions.
- Some serious advice for entrepreneurs, designers, freelancers, and startups by Andrew Wilkinson: The Fallacy of Hoop Jumping
- Art from WOLFGANG LAIB.
- An app that tells you when is the best time to buy your flights—Hopper.
- The Next Generation of Computational Design by Daniel Davis.
- What Building Teams Can Learn from Scrum by Nathan Miller.
- Dan Eden on CSS Specificity.
- Things I wrote a year ago: The Train and The Office, Focus on One Thing, and Garbage On The Cloud.
Enjoy your weekend!